Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier 62 Warren Central 54 (KOB)

Tigers vs. Dragons 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick a side...

    • St. Xavier
      77%
    • Warren Central
      22%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'll be attending this game so can do some updates. Also the KOB Tournament is being streamed on Hudl.

  • St. Matthews Boy
    St. Matthews Boy

    X was the better team and won the game like most expected. But I have to say I was impressed with the way Warren Central started the game and continued to fight. Their defense gave the Tigers a good b

  • Defense is definitely what is going to carry Warren Central a lot in games where they might be punching above their weight.  Their win over Germantown (MS) owed to that entirely.   I felt that th

Happy with the fight WC put up. Could’ve easily rolled over when down 14-16 points. They continued to battle and made a great showing against a phenomenal team. 
 

Another tough game against Grayson Co. coming up. Like seeing them tested early by top teams. 

X was the better team and won the game like most expected. But I have to say I was impressed with the way Warren Central started the game and continued to fight. Their defense gave the Tigers a good bit of trouble in this one. X, however, had more horses and better playmakers all-around. 

St. X's Bryce Johnson had a rough night shooting. 1-7 on field goals and 0-5 from three.

I drove out and could not find a parking spot so went back home. sounds like I missed a good one. 

17 minutes ago, KY_Wildcats said:

I drove out and could not find a parking spot so went back home. sounds like I missed a good one. 

I found a spot on the East side of the school which is a longer walk from the parking lots in front which wasn't a fun walk in moderate rain.

13 hours ago, St. Matthews Boy said:

X was the better team and won the game like most expected. But I have to say I was impressed with the way Warren Central started the game and continued to fight. Their defense gave the Tigers a good bit of trouble in this one. X, however, had more horses and better playmakers all-around. 

Defense is definitely what is going to carry Warren Central a lot in games where they might be punching above their weight.  Their win over Germantown (MS) owed to that entirely.  

I felt that the end of the first quarter was a harbinger.  Central appeared to be holding for the last shot, but shot a bit too early.  X knocked down a three to cut it to two after one, but that seemed to get them into a rhythm.  They came out blazing in the second, and decisively won the quarter.  Really was all they needed for the win. But I was very happy with Central's fight.  This could have easily gone on to be a 25 point victory or so once X got going.  Central kept up the pressure, and realistically this game was a 12-15 point decision that got ever so slightly better looking at the end.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.