Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL General Discussion - Week 12

Featured Replies

4:05 & 4:25 Kick Finals:

Jags 27 Cardinals 24 OT

Browns 24 Raiders 10

Falcons 24 Saints 10

Cowboys 27 Eagles 24

Last game today at 8:20 Buccaneers at Rams.

In the SNF game the Rams led the Buccaneers 7-0 with 4:32 left in the first quarter.

Rams get a pick 6 and now led the Bucs 14-0 with 1:44 left in the first quarter.

Matt Stafford has tied the record for TD passes between interceptions at 27.

He's so smooth and comfortable this year.

  • Author
1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

It is now 34-7 and I have seen enough and am checking out. lol

I feel asleep in the first half and I have about had it too.

I hope Mayfield isn't injured to bad. I like that kid and have always rooted for him.

I can't get over some of the coaching that exists at the NFL level. This new age of playing Madden and "going for it" exposes so many of these characters. I think yesterday's winner had to be Liam Coen (Aaron Glen gets an honorable mention). You are holding on to a three-point lead with less than 2 minutes to go, and your opponent has no timeouts. Your team just stopped Arizona in their own territory, and you have a 4th and 1 from the 19-yard line. Instead of forcing Arizona to drive the length of the field for a TD by kicking a chip shot FG, you roll out one of the worst decision makers at the QB position and throw an incomplete pass. Arizona drives the length of the field and nearly scores a TD, but had to settle for a TD. The Jags ultimately win in OT. I can't hate too much because Jacksonville is 7-4 and positioned to make the postseason, but I'm banking on long-term Coen being exposed as a liability. It's cute when things are going well, but it can spiral quickly.

After signing for $6M/year to be the offensive coordinator of the Raiders, Chip Kelly is out of a job. I assume he will land on his feet again at the collegiate level, but the Raiders are a dumpster fire and playing the worst football of any team in the NFL. They gave up 10 sacks to Cleveland yesterday. Sheesh.

  • Author
10 hours ago, bugatti said:

After signing for $6M/year to be the offensive coordinator of the Raiders, Chip Kelly is out of a job. I assume he will land on his feet again at the collegiate level, but the Raiders are a dumpster fire and playing the worst football of any team in the NFL. They gave up 10 sacks to Cleveland yesterday. Sheesh.

It was ugly.

49ers now leading the Panthers 17-3 with 4:30 left in the 3rd quarter.

Week 12 concludes with the 49ers defeating the Panthers 20-9. Looking forward three games this Thursday. Hey @theguruget Week 13 posted. lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.