Highlands' D-1 players

jbwill2

He doesnt have D-1 speed thier are tons of d-1 players is size who just can flat out FLY... I'm talking 4.2, 4.3 speed...

I disagree and his ability to swivel his hips and cut on a dime as well as explode for a 60 yrder should put the speed issue to bed.

Size hurt him on that level and he worked his butt off to get as big as he is. He should be commended for that and he will have a good career down at Georgetown playing with his brother T.J whom I believe is still down there.

Georgetown is his level and a very good program.

Earning a spot on a D-1 team and not playing IMO is not worth it.

I also think Evan has the tools to be a very good lineman. He is tall enough and if he gets even stronger he will develop into a good player at Georgetown.

He doesnt have D-1 speed thier are tons of d-1 players is size who just can flat out FLY... I'm talking 4.2, 4.3 speed...

According to Jerrry Jones's Drugstore List, which is in its 30th year of publication, there is only one 4.2 40 guy going into the draft and only 3-5 4.3 40 guys.

That kind of speed is extremely rare.

According to Jerrry Jones's Drugstore List, which is in its 30th year of publication, there is only one 4.2 40 guy going into the draft and only 3-5 4.3 40 guys.

That kind of speed is extremely rare.

That speed is rare but as not as rare as you think... there are numerous college teams that have mutiple players run under a 4.4 coming out of highschool.... Not all those guys make it to the draft or even get any clock on their college teams...