Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Henderson County

Featured Replies

What does Henderson County need to do to improve in 2007? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Does anyone know what the head coaching situation is at Hendo?

As far as I know ... Duffer Duffy is still at Henderson, but his father is no longer an assistant.

I like Duffer and hope he stays at Henderson for several years. But could he be on his way out sooner rather than later?

  • Author

I have numerous sources saying Duffy is out at Hendo and he is headed to a southern state as an assistant coach.

 

Anyone?

I have numerous sources saying Duffy is out at Hendo and he is headed to a southern state as an assistant coach.

 

Anyone?

 

 

Going to be an Offensive Coordinator. Been hearing this for 2-3 weeks.

  • Author

Do you know which state? I have heard AL, SC, and FL.

Fairhope HS near Mobile, AL

Isn't he a Tony Franklin system guy? It would make since if was going to Alabama and knowing that offense. Jep Irwin did the same thing...going to Pelham, AL to become an offensive coordinator. I guess there is a lot of connections between Alabama and Kentucky with this offense.

  • Author

Thanks Slugo.

Talked with the team in the past 24hrs.

Fairhope HS near Mobile, AL

 

 

Is this the school in Alabama where one of Coach Duffys' college buddies is currently coaching at? I know he has good contacts across the South. I may be wrong but I'm thinking he is going to a program where he has some contacts/friends at.

 

Good Luck Duff!

Duffy is telling people in Henderson that he isn't going anywhere.

  • Author

Interesting westsider but not surprising...

 

prepnut, since this is turning into a debate, what did Coach Duffy tell the team?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.