Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Graves County Predictions/Updates

Tilghman at Graves 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/30/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

PT 1-0  / Graves County 0-1

Both teams are coming off their big opening season rivalry games, PT was victorious against McCracken 63-28, Graves fell to Mayfield 40-7. This will be PT's second road game as they play 3 of 4 away from home to start the season. 

As I've said for so many years, this game has been an underrated rivalry. They were 5-5 against each other in the last 10 played until the last two seasons, which PT won and is now 7-5 in the last 12 played. Even the last two games that PT won, Graves played them as hard and physical as anyone on the schedule. They always do. Thankfully this game won't have us leaving near midnight like the game from 2023 that started late due to heat. 

I know I've seen a lot of comments about the Graves offensive line and overall team speed maybe being a liability in the Mayfield game. Graves did lose a whole lot of star power due to graduation from a season ago. Tilghman struggled in several areas as well opening week as a lot of people felt like they didn't play all that well even though they ended up with a lot of points. 

I know it's hard to take just one week and make assumptions, but that's where we are at this point. I struggle a little with this as I have many family and friend ties directly to that Graves team. I want them to be their best. Obviously I will be pulling for PT to win, but I'll also be looking for big improvement from the Eagles. I know the team outside of football has a bunch of young men that you would be proud to call your own. Good kids, staff, just people in general. 

Can Graves do what they normally do and play with emotion and grit and maybe keep PT in mistake mode? 

Can PT overcome some of those many mistakes from a week ago and put together a cleaner output?

 

  • Replies 138
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    PT stats against McCracken  1st year starter Stone Crowe was 25/39 for 432 yds with 7 td's and 2 interceptions.  The team had 29 carries for 205 yds, led by Mason Copeland with 91 and Demark

  • I watched the interview that Football of Ky did with Coach Thompson (he does a great interview).  Coach was asked about Brady Sanderson who I think was injured in one of the scrimmages.  Coach said th

  • PT in a runaway, Graves has a long way to go at this point and having to play PT next is not what they need. 

Graves have NO shot in this one..defense did bottle up Mayfield's stars for the most part with good pursuit and gang and even one on one tackles but man PT is a different animal..Undstand all the mistakes made against McCracken but wow if PT cut down on just a few mistakes how scary can they be wow....you right one game is all we have to work with but .....

  • Author

PT stats against McCracken 

1st year starter Stone Crowe was 25/39 for 432 yds with 7 td's and 2 interceptions. 

The team had 29 carries for 205 yds, led by Mason Copeland with 91 and Demarkus Wilson with 69, both with 13 carries each. 

Sophmore Avery Thompson led the way receiving with 5 catches for 122 yds and 2 td's. 8 players caught a pass and 4 of them had 70+ yards each. 

Cam Wade scored twice, once on a pick-six and one receiving. 

Overall, PT racked up 637 yards while allowing 263 (180 passing and 83 rushing)

After losing 11 of the top 13 tacklers from a year ago, this game had 8 of the top 11 in tackles that were Sophmores or Juniors. The top 2 and 3 of the top 4 were Sophmores this game. Good for the future. 

2 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

PT stats against McCracken 

1st year starter Stone Crowe was 25/39 for 432 yds with 7 td's and 2 interceptions. 

The team had 29 carries for 205 yds, led by Mason Copeland with 91 and Demarkus Wilson with 69, both with 13 carries each. 

Sophmore Avery Thompson led the way 5 catches for 122 yds and 2 td's. 8 players caught a pass and 4 of them had 70+ yards each. 

Cam Wade scored twice, once on a pick-six and one receiving. 

Overall, PT racked up 637 yards while allowing 263 (180 passing and 84 rushing)

After losing 11 of the top 13 tacklers from a year ago, this game had 8 of the top 11 in tackles that were Sophmores or Juniors. The top 2 and 3 of the top 4 were Sophmores this game. Good for the future. 

This is just absolutely insane...especially from the QB perspective wow...if he plays halfway like this...gotta like PT chances...wow and again scary..

  • Author
4 minutes ago, DaTruth said:

This is just absolutely insane...especially from the QB perspective wow...if he plays halfway like this...gotta like PT chances...wow and again scary..

I know he would probably tell you he'd like to have quite a few of those throws back. There was definitely some of those that were a little bit of a head scratcher. 

That said, it's his first year starting and after watching Jack James, people automatically assume someone comes in and there isn't a drop off. That's just completely unrealistic. 

I think by playoff time though, he works out a lot of kinks and will be ready to make a run. 

 

Tilghman looked like they had some jitters in their 1st game of the year until the 2H rolled around and they remembered what they’ve been building. I like Crowe, Thompson is special. They’ll just continue to grow as the season progresses, hate that their only true test of the season will be a rivalry matchup next week against Mayfield.

Blue Tornado 56 Eagles 7

I watched the interview that Football of Ky did with Coach Thompson (he does a great interview).  Coach was asked about Brady Sanderson who I think was injured in one of the scrimmages.  Coach said they got some good news in that he’s only out 2 to 4 weeks.  Not sure if he’ll be ready by Mayfield game - that might be a stretch.  
Sanderson is a LB who was PT’s top returning tackler.  By quite a bit I think.  

  • Author
10 minutes ago, PTown Dad said:

I watched the interview that Football of Ky did with Coach Thompson (he does a great interview).  Coach was asked about Brady Sanderson who I think was injured in one of the scrimmages.  Coach said they got some good news in that he’s only out 2 to 4 weeks.  Not sure if he’ll be ready by Mayfield game - that might be a stretch.  
Sanderson is a LB who was PT’s top returning tackler.  By quite a bit I think.  

He's only a Junior this year as well. That's great news about him. 

2 hours ago, TheBallCoach said:

Tilghman looked like they had some jitters in their 1st game of the year until the 2H rolled around and they remembered what they’ve been building. I like Crowe, Thompson is special. They’ll just continue to grow as the season progresses, hate that their only true test of the season will be a rivalry matchup next week against Mayfield.

Blue Tornado 56 Eagles 7

That Mayfield and PT test hmmm I don't know but I'm really excited about that game especially from a Mayfield's perspective because it will be that level of competition that we will see in playoffs...

6 minutes ago, DaTruth said:

That Mayfield and PT test hmmm I don't know but I'm really excited about that game especially from a Mayfield's perspective because it will be that level of competition that we will see in playoffs...

Have a look at PT’s schedule, remove the Cardinals from it and say Mayfield played those 9 teams. Tell me who you would be concerned about to prevent them from winning all 9, maybe MNH but I’d have to see it.

  • Author

Took a while to get the Graves stats for the Mayfield game, but here they are. 

Qb Jace Houston was 9/20 for 58 yards and 1 interception.

Graves had a combined 30 carries for 105 yards and their lone touchdown. Houston had 8 carries for 39 yds while Brady Rozzell had 13 carries for 38. 

4 players caught a pass. Ty Cavette  had 4 catches for 17 yds and Bodie Veucasovic had 2 catches for 23 yds.

Ditto, Amis and Mathis led the defense with 11, 11 and 7 tackles. 

PT in a runaway, Graves has a long way to go at this point and having to play PT next is not what they need. 

On 8/27/2025 at 7:59 PM, Toothpick said:

PT in a runaway, Graves has a long way to go at this point and having to play PT next is not what they need. 

The offense for Graves is going to struggle probably for the whole season.

They've got Murray and Union County the next two weeks before starting district play.

Brutal schedule for them.

Hi all. Does anyone know if the game will be streamed by Graves or Tilghman?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.