Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/22/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dixie travels to Independence  lead by 6'4 225 QB Mason Fields. Dixie has several receivers and running backs to help get some wins. 

The Pioneers are trying the next QB has Webb and French compete for the starting QB. SK will be lead by several Seniors. Landon Brown at RB. Receivers Grayson Miller, Jordan Pendleton, Jackson Miller to name a few. It should be a great game in Independence! 

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • New Colonel
    New Colonel

    Doubt it.  I hear they are small in the trenches.  We will see tonight though.   Best of luck to Dixie and hoping for  clean game by both teams and no injuries for either.

  • Thanks and it also looks like it will be on HUDL: Dixie at Simon Video

  • cincyswords
    cincyswords

    I think it would not matter.  I love the SK talent and am a huge Wynn fan.  Dixie, it appears to me, as a program, is treading water.

  • Author

I look for a heavy dose of RB Landon Brown and RB Mo Smith from the Pioneers.

I expect SK to win, probably handily.  While Dixie has some skill guys, I am hearing they are very weak in the trenches.

  • Author

Pioneers need to play some good defense and force turnovers!

  • Author

Kick off at 7pm and SK sideliners will be going live from Facebook.

27 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Kick off at 7pm and SK sideliners will be going live from Facebook.

What is a SK sideliner?

  • Author
Just now, Honey Badger said:

What is a SK sideliner?

SK sidliners is the Pioneers boosters for the football team.

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

SK sidliners is the Pioneers boosters for the football team.

Got ya. And I imagine they are on the field?

  • Author
9 hours ago, Honey Badger said:

Got ya. And I imagine they are on the field?

Nope usually in the stands. 

  • Author

Should be perfect weather Friday night! 

17 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Kick off at 7pm and SK sideliners will be going live from Facebook.

Thanks and it also looks like it will be on HUDL:

Dixie at Simon Video

I would think SK wins.When these two play in recent years, it seems like it's close for the first half then SK pulls ahead after intermission. Good luck to both teams. 

  • Author

SK has one advantage Dixie doesn't know who the starting qb is.

2 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

SK has one advantage Dixie doesn't know who the starting qb is.

I think it would not matter.  I love the SK talent and am a huge Wynn fan.  Dixie, it appears to me, as a program, is treading water.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.