Miss. State 85 LSU 78

Wireman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final.

LSU gets ROCKed. LSU is now in the basement of the SEC West. Is Glenn Davis still talking?

I think all his utilities got knocked out...Sunny skies turned into another Katrina event...

LSU will still be good by the time they make it to Rupp...

He can back up talk about himself if he wants to, he is averaging a double-double, but his team is a whole different story. LSU this year reminds me of UofL last year...

He can average a pentadouble for all I care. He can also sit in the SEC basement and look forward to playing on Thursday in the SEC tourney.

I could see them giving UK trouble (Davis has played great against UK in the past), but with the way they are playing right now, I would be shocked to see this team win many more games all year.

IMO UK will be just fine against them, they have lost 5 straight games and beaten 1 above average team this year.

He can average a pentadouble for all I care. He can also sit in the SEC basement and look forward to playing on Thursday in the SEC tourney.

What if they finish 6th in the west and UK finishes 3rd in the east, behind say, Florida and Vanderbilt. Then LSU would open the tourney on Thursday with the Cats...