Kearns Signed To Extension

gametime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, I didn't realize until now that Kearns was averaging an earth-shattering, eye-popping, 59.8 rbi per year over his career. Forget Dunn, he is a Tony Perez clone.

Obviously you have more avenue's for statistics than I do. Let us know what there stats are with runners in scoring position? Remember last year was Kearns first full year.

Remember last year was Kearns first full year.

To clarify, it was the first time he stayed healthy. It most certainly wasn't his first full year. Since he gets paid the whole amount, playing or not, shouldn't what he contributed be factored in the whole season? If you're habitually hurt, isn't that a factor? Sorry -- no reward for chronic injuries. :thumb:

To clarify, it was the first time he stayed healthy. It most certainly wasn't his first full year. Since he gets paid the whole amount, playing or not, shouldn't what he contributed be factored in the whole season? If you're habitually hurt, isn't that a factor? Sorry -- no reward for chronic injuries. :thumb:

I agree with you but if we get specific and break it out per at bat that would probably make Kearns stats look even better.

I agree with you but if we get specific and break it out per at bat that would probably make Kearns stats look even better.

Okay, but he's paid to help them win when he's hurt...right? Seems to me if he gets paid all year than a season's worth of numbers occasionally isn't asking too much. :p

You don't get a break because you can't stay on the field.