Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU guard Tack Minor leaves school

Featured Replies

They are headed for two final fours this season:

 

- the last four out

- the NIT final four

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A fat joke? Bet he's never heard THAT one before...

:sleep:

Mark it down. Big Baby will not be a first round pick in the 2007 NBA Draft.

I think you over estimate the draft this year. I just need to decide where I want to eat and how bad it will hurt.

I think you over estimate the draft this year. I just need to decide where I want to eat and how bad it will hurt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They are headed for two final fours this season:

 

- the last four out

- the NIT final four

 

They probably won't be in the final four this year, just like the Cats. So whats your point?

:sleep:
I'm sure he is sleepin' on it. Just like I'm sure he's never played a game in the past decade where the opposing fans didn't have a joke about his weight worked into a chant. At least the Duke student section can be pretty original. And who can forget gametime coining a joke like 'Powder?'
I think you over estimate the draft this year. I just need to decide where I want to eat and how bad it will hurt.

You're right. Currently he's set to go 38th in the 2008 draft. Only 68 spots to move up to make this year's first round. The dinner will be sweet Grasshopper.

I'm sure he is sleepin' on it. Just like I'm sure he's never played a game in the past decade where the opposing fans didn't have a joke about his weight worked into a chant. At least the Duke student section can be pretty original. And who can forget gametime coining a joke like 'Powder?'

The funny thing is he has lost about 50 pounds and having a get year. The team is doing poorly but Davis isn't. He was projected in the top ten in the NBA draft last season if he came out. He is putting up great numbers again. He has lost some weight and improved his stamina. He is the kind of guy the fans love. Yet he won't be picked in the first round, I'm liking my chances.

You're right. Currently he's set to go 38th in the 2008 draft. Only 68 spots to move up to make this year's first round. The dinner will be sweet Grasshopper.

If you want to "lawyer" out of your bet, go ahead. He will be a first round pick when he enters the draft after the season is over. :rolleyes:

If you want to "lawyer" out of your bet, go ahead. He will be a first round pick when he enters the draft after the season is over. :rolleyes:

If taking words for their meaning is now called "lawyer" out, I need to stop posting here. Words mean things, including your own:

 

I'll take that dinner bet right now my friend. Time to man up.

 

I think you over estimate the draft this year. I just need to decide where I want to eat and how bad it will hurt.

 

I guess "this year" now means 2008. This College Forum is another world. :cool:

If taking words for their meaning is now called "lawyer" out, I need to stop posting here. Words mean things, including your own:

 

 

 

 

 

I guess "this year" now means 2008. This College Forum is another world. :cool:

 

Words mean things, so does intent. However, at the end of this season Glen will declare for the draft. I'm guessing that the NBA season will end in June (maybe July for all I know). The NBA season will start up again in November. Somewhere between the end of the season and the beginning of the season a draft will take place. Davis will be in this draft (my prediction as he hasn't declared, but he will). All of this takes place in 2007. Prior to the start of the 2007-08 season. So If he enters, Davis will be drafted in 2007. That is this year, is it not? You stated that he wouldn't be a first round pick in the 2007 draft, I say he will. Are we still on and whats all the stuff about 2008? Is that some kind of lawyer trick?

Words mean things, so does intent. However, at the end of this season Glen will declare for the draft. I'm guessing that the NBA season will end in June (maybe July for all I know). The NBA season will start up again in November. Somewhere between the end of the season and the beginning of the season a draft will take place. Davis will be in this draft (my prediction as he hasn't declared, but he will). All of this takes place in 2007. Prior to the start of the 2007-08 season. So If he enters, Davis will be drafted in 2007. That is this year, is it not?

Perfect. I think you are missing the boat that he is not projected as either a first or second round pick for the 2007 draft. Furthermore, he is only projected as the 38th npick in the 2008 draft, assuming of course he doesn't get drafted this year.

 

We got a bet.

Perfect. I think you are missing the boat that he is not projected as either a first or second round pick for the 2007 draft. Furthermore, he is only projected as the 38th npick in the 2008 draft, assuming of course he doesn't get drafted this year.

 

We got a bet.

 

Whose projection? He was projected in the top ten after last year. I can't imagine the Hornets passing on a home town favorite.

I'm sure he is sleepin' on it. Just like I'm sure he's never played a game in the past decade where the opposing fans didn't have a joke about his weight worked into a chant. At least the Duke student section can be pretty original. And who can forget gametime coining a joke like 'Powder?'

When was GT cracking on Mick Cronin, callin him Powder?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.