Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Titans Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Titans 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      100%
    • Titans
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/15/2024 at 06:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think we can get a group of BGP members together and run on the Bengals, geez..

I may even be able to pick up 2 or 3 yards even with 4 knee surgeries in a 7-month period last year.?

  • Replies 103
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

Great friend at the game!

titans.jpg

That is great seats! I guess you can get that if the home team is 3-10 and playing a 6-8 team. lol

  • Author

D line never gets across the line of scrimmage against the run and the O line never knocks anybody off the line of scrimmage 

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That is great seats! I guess you can get that if the home team is 3-10 and playing a 6-8 team. lol

2nd row of the upper deck, less than 100 a ticket, and his hotel room on Broadway is under $200 for tonight.  

  • Author

A great 2nd drive by Burrow and the Bengals to tie the game at 7.

From what I saw on that first drive by the Titans, if I am them I run the ball virtually every play. Just mix in a quick safe pass on occasion.

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

From what I saw on that first drive by the Titans, if I am them I run the ball virtually every play. Just mix in a quick safe pass on occasion.

I was just typing that the Bengals need to get a lead and force Levis to have to throw the ball.

Runs and Tyler Boyd, ugh!!

  • Author

Well that was not good! Also that is terrible PI call!!!!

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Well that was not good! Also that is terrible PI call!!!!

HORRIBLE CALL!!!

  • Author

The Titans had 0 touchdowns last week against the very tough Jacksonville defense ??in a game they lt 10-6 and only 2 touchdowns the week before that vs. the Commandeers and they already have 2 touchdowns in just 11 minutes against this Bengals offense!

Titans lead 14-7 with 3:58 still left in the first quarter. Hopefully our defense will do enough that Burrow won't lose another shootout especially to Will Levis!!!!

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Well that was not good! Also that is terrible PI call!!!!

If that was PI, I expect no less than 8 PI calls in this game.

  • Author

ONLY team in the NFL that can rush 7 people and not get NEAR the QB!!

  • Author

Another strange penalty on the Bengals at least it did not stop the drive.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.