Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Cowboys Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Cowboys 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/10/2024 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

According to Jungle Juice on Facebook this is Joe in his pregame attire. 

joeb.jpg

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Of all the teams in professional sports, the Cowboys are the team I root hardest against.    Bengals 38 Cowboys 35

  • They may easily cover, but why is Cincinnati a six-point favorite against Dallas? What evidence do we have they are a touchdown better than anyone? (Dallas has been boat-raced at home several tim

Posted Images

  • Author

Bengals get the ball to start and only gain 4 yards and have to punt and Turpin returns the punt back to the Dallas 40 yard line.

  • Author

Early on the defense is picking up where they left off last Sunday! Hopefully can hold them to a FG.

  • Author

I don't like the Cowboys team, but I do like their white uniforms with the white helmets.

I had to go to a dinner tonight by any chance is this being streamed?

  • Author

As I posted above the Bengals defense is the same early as last week! How does the Cowboys top receiver get that open in the redzone! Cowboys get their first touchdown in the first quarter in their last 8 games and led the Bengals 7-0 with still just under 9 minutes left in the first quarter.

Dallas had not scored a first quarter touchdown in eight games until now. Almost nine minutes left. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, DRKARK said:

I had to go to a dinner tonight by any chance is this being streamed?

I assume you could if you have ESPN+

2 minutes ago, DRKARK said:

I had to go to a dinner tonight by any chance is this being streamed?

Probably but you need equipment/app/etc. 

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I assume you could if you have ESPN+

I know they have the Simpsons game on ESPN+

  • Author

Nice drive by the Bengals offense on that drive to tie it at 7 with 2:45 left in the first quarter.

  • Author

Pratt has been absolutely HORRIBLE all year!!!  As has the whole defense except for Hendrickson, just pathetic at every spot!!

  • Author

55 years of watching the NFL, not only the worst defense I’ve seen but the slowest also.

  • Author

Bengals luck out on a tip pass and get the interception to stop probably another Cowboy touchdown. The Bengals turn it over on downs. The Cowboys were driving again but it stalls and Aubury gets a 35-yard FG to make it 10-7 Cowboys with 6:30 left in the first half.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.