Could UK score a coup with a pair of WR's?

letabrotherspeak

Obviously one of the areas of need in this football recruiting class is at WR.

UK hosted Rashad Mason from Nashville who is a Mario Urritia style WR, standing at 6'6 with 4.5 speed. Mason visited UK over the weekend and liked what he saw. He has cancelled his final visit to Clemson slated for next weekend. Will choose from UNC, Michigan, Ole Miss and UK.

Also 3 star WR Kyrus Lanxter from TN had verballed to WV, bt was classified as a soft verbal.

Word is now leaking that WV may have pulled the offer because he visited UK when they asked him not to. He visited with a couple of teammates from Alcoa, TN.

Obviously one of the areas of need in this football recruiting class is at WR.

UK hosted Rashad Mason from Nashville who is a Mario Urritia style WR, standing at 6'6 with 4.5 speed. Mason visited UK over the weekend and liked what he saw. He has cancelled his final visit to Clemson slated for next weekend. Will choose from UNC, Michigan, Ole Miss and UK.

Also 3 star WR Kyrus Lanxter from TN had verballed to WV, bt was classified as a soft verbal.

Word is now leaking that WV may have pulled the offer because he visited UK when they asked him not to. He visited with a couple of teammates from Alcoa, TN.

I always enjoy highlighting outstanding names and this young man fits the bill. :thumb:

Kyrus Lanxter will sign with the Cats next Wednesday(2-07)imo...Mason is a stud that would be a big time pickup for the Cats but I don't like our chances...I hope we get him because he would give us another weapon from the day he walks on campus but I think he will go to Ole Miss.

Did the 4-Star DE(Sykes) that is teammates with Lanxter visit UK with him and do you think we have any chance with him LABS?? HE would be a huge pickup also but he has offers from about every school in the SEC/ACC.

The 4 star kid didnt visit but I think Shiverdecker, another good name, did.

Is Shiverdecker qualified? I know that's been an issue with him. He has said going away from home isn't a problem despite reports saying that he wanted to stay close to home because of his mom.