Kentucky 76 Tennessee 57

Original Rookie

Great game by the CATS. Bradley looked impressive along with Meeks. Crawford had his average 15 points and Morris played good toward the second half. This UT team is nothing without Lofton, but a win is a win. If a team is depending that much on 1 player, they will not go very far in the tourney. I think even if Lofton did play UK would still win this game. This win also took a lot of pressure off of Tubby's back.

GO CATS

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: :sleep:

Does making an unsubstantiated claim some how make you feel better about Lofton not being in blue? What's the point of even bringing it up? UK was impressive. Lofton didn't play. So instead of talking about what MIGHT have been, why not focus on what WAS...

Does making an unsubstantiated claim some how make you feel better about Lofton not being in blue? What's the point of even bringing it up? UK was impressive. Lofton didn't play. So instead of talking about what MIGHT have been, why not focus on what WAS...

I been saying the whole time that you cannot say one way or another if it would have changed the game or not. The only thing i have to say is UK was ready to play today and i am not sure if Loftom makes UT 20 points better...

I been saying the whole time that you cannot say one way or another if it would have changed the game or not. The only thing i have to say is UK was ready to play today and i am not sure if Loftom makes UT 20 points better...

If that's what you're saying I have no beef with you. There are others saying different, and it's silly...