Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin/Owen 8th Region 'A' Championship

Featured Replies

I think the game is going to be a good one. Gallatin by 7...

I agree. It should be a great game. I honestly don't know who to pick. I have to give Gallatin the edge, but not by much.

One thing is for sure. I don't think Gallatin will let Owen run a layup drill like they did for 4 quarters last night. At least, I hope they don't.

Owen is hungry after an overtime loss to Gallatin at Owen which they should have won. I look for Owen to come out fired up and Neeley on fire. It should be a pretty fair match-up. Ill take Owen by 8.

Edmondson lights it up and Gallatin wins by 11.

Going to be a great game! Can't wait to see these two go at it. I have not been able to see the previous meetings. I think gallatin will have the edge based on their physical play, but it will not be the cake walk for either team like last night was. Going to go down to the wire. At least we don't have to be cleared out of the gym for this game tonight. Good luck cats.

  • Author
Edmondson lights it up and Gallatin wins by 11.

We need the Team to light it up!

  • Author
Going to be a great game! Can't wait to see these two go at it. I have not been able to see the previous meetings. I think gallatin will have the edge based on their physical play, but it will not be the cake walk for either team like last night was. Going to go down to the wire. At least we don't have to be cleared out of the gym for this game tonight. Good luck cats.

Thanks Coaches Wife! You and True Blue and Gold have always been supportive of us. It shows the true respect you have for kids and high school sports. Hope you guys are going to wear Blue and White tonight!

In a game to be repeated at Henry County for the 31st district championship, I have to agree. These two teams are quite evenly matched. It will be close, but don't be surprised for overtime again!!!! Gallatin by 3

I think any team can win on any given nite., but it comes down who wants it the most, but with that said'. Gallatin has to many weapon's, and the bench that is very deep with talent. Coach Jones will keep fresh leg's on the court at all time's, and turn on a ''Shock and All'' relentless defense, plus Gallatin is tourney ready, with win winning two already...Cat's will win this one by 8.

Thanks Coaches Wife! You and True Blue and Gold have always been supportive of us. It shows the true respect you have for kids and high school sports. Hope you guys are going to wear Blue and White tonight!

 

It will be a great game! I hope that both teams will play to the best of their potential and that the champion represents our region well at the finals in Richmond.

Its going to be really good game. Neeley should get his points, but I will take Gallatin by 12

It will be a good game to watch and should be an up and down the court type of game. But like I said before go Gallatin!!!

 

Gallatin 76

Owen 65

I'll take Owen in this one by 5. Looks like it will be another "BARN BURNER" but the Rebels should come out on top. Neeley shoots the lights out in this gym.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.