Gallatin/Owen 8th Region 'A' Championship

Going to be a great game! Can't wait to see these two go at it. I have not been able to see the previous meetings. I think gallatin will have the edge based on their physical play, but it will not be the cake walk for either team like last night was. Going to go down to the wire. At least we don't have to be cleared out of the gym for this game tonight. Good luck cats.

Going to be a great game! Can't wait to see these two go at it. I have not been able to see the previous meetings. I think gallatin will have the edge based on their physical play, but it will not be the cake walk for either team like last night was. Going to go down to the wire. At least we don't have to be cleared out of the gym for this game tonight. Good luck cats.

Thanks Coaches Wife! You and True Blue and Gold have always been supportive of us. It shows the true respect you have for kids and high school sports. Hope you guys are going to wear Blue and White tonight!

I think any team can win on any given nite., but it comes down who wants it the most, but with that said'. Gallatin has to many weapon's, and the bench that is very deep with talent. Coach Jones will keep fresh leg's on the court at all time's, and turn on a ''Shock and All'' relentless defense, plus Gallatin is tourney ready, with win winning two already...Cat's will win this one by 8.

Thanks Coaches Wife! You and True Blue and Gold have always been supportive of us. It shows the true respect you have for kids and high school sports. Hope you guys are going to wear Blue and White tonight!

It will be a great game! I hope that both teams will play to the best of their potential and that the champion represents our region well at the finals in Richmond.