Most 9th Region Championships since 1990

I was perusing through my 2005/2006 Cats Pause last night and looked at the Regional winners for all regions since 1989 and didnt realize Highlands has the most Regional Championships in the last 17 yrs with 4.

I think CCH has 2 and Holmes also 2. There has been a pretty wide variety of winners over the past 5 yrs. Ryle, St. Henry, CCH, and was surprised to see Conner in there as winners in 1993 I believe.

Anybody have any comments on this. Also, where can I get a current Cats Pause Yearbook outside of ordering online?

If there has been a more exciting 9th region final and ending than Conner-Holy Cross in 1993, I have not seen it.

Semi Finals 2000 NCC vs Conner. Great Game. NCC ended up winning by 1 and Conner had a chance to win with a 1 and 1 and they missed the front end. I know it wasn't the finals but it was a great game and NewCath went on to beat Holmes in the finals to win the 2000 9th Region Championship.

Semi Finals 2000 NCC vs Conner. Great Game. NCC ended up winning by 1 and Conner had a chance to win with a 1 and 1 and they missed the front end. I know it wasn't the finals but it was a great game and NewCath went on to beat Holmes in the finals to win the 2000 9th Region Championship.

Another great game but it comes up short to the 93 finals. Great designed out-of-bounds play by Coach Thomas to draw the foul on the defender guarding the inbounds passer. Unfortunately, the young man missed the FTs.

If there has been a more exciting 9th region final and ending than Conner-Holy Cross in 1993, I have not seen it.

The 2001 regional championship was more exciting. Overtime, maybe double overtime, Highlands wins on a last second shot.

I was perusing through my 2005/2006 Cats Pause last night and looked at the Regional winners for all regions since 1989 and didnt realize Highlands has the most Regional Championships in the last 17 yrs with 4.

I think CCH has 2 and Holmes also 2. There has been a pretty wide variety of winners over the past 5 yrs. Ryle, St. Henry, CCH, and was surprised to see Conner in there as winners in 1993 I believe.

Anybody have any comments on this. Also, where can I get a current Cats Pause Yearbook outside of ordering online?

With all of Highlands success in the last decade, it makes one wonder why HHS faithful spend so much time debating the absence of a kiddie program for their current woes. Seems as though the Birds were fine until very recently.

Holy Cross also has two- 1991 & 1994.

Runner-up in 1989 & 1993