Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County at. St. Xavier Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Oldham County (21-6) at St. Xavier(23-3)

    • Oldham County
      33%
      3
    • St. Xavier
      66%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will there tonight covering this big match up with one of top contenders in the 7th region versus one of the top contenders in the 8th region. This game also features the leading scorer in the state of Kentucky and Holy Cross signee Max Green for Oldham County.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Might like Oldham County's chances better if it were a home game. However, catching St. X the night after their game with Male might negate the home court advantage. I think I'll take St. X but in a r

  • Tigers could be a little tired but they are deep I can’t see them losing at home! 

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    I'll go with St. X in a close one. 

Posted Images

  • Author

Let's get your votes in! Does anyone think Oldham County can go to St. Xavier and come out with a win? This is a very big matchup and should be a very tight contest! St. Xavier is also coming off a tough matchup versus Male last night which couple play out in Oldham County favor?

 

Tigers could be a little tired but they are deep I can’t see them losing at home! 

2 hours ago, LouHSJunkie said:

Let's get your votes in! Does anyone think Oldham County can go to St. Xavier and come out with a win? This is a very big matchup and should be a very tight contest! St. Xavier is also coming off a tough matchup versus Male last night which couple play out in Oldham County favor?

Might like Oldham County's chances better if it were a home game. However, catching St. X the night after their game with Male might negate the home court advantage. I think I'll take St. X but in a really good ballgame.

The home court advantage is one thing.

The tech advantage is ANOTHER!

  • Author

I just arrived! 25 minutes until tipoff! Going to be a great one! @Tigerpride94are you attending this one?

2 minutes ago, LouHSJunkie said:

I just arrived! 25 minutes until tipoff! Going to be a great one! @Tigerpride94are you attending this one?

Yes, I'm sitting near athletic trainers near St. X bench.

  • Author

So amazing to me that St. X goes as deep as they do without a senior that gets many minutes. Their top 8 in rotation are all back next year! Coach Klein is a great coach and this team is a huge threat the next three years! National anthem time here we go!

  • Author

Halfway thru the first quarter St. X leads 9 to 8.

  • Author

2:09 to go in first St. X leads 18 to 10. Tigers are hot from the 3pt line to start this one! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.