Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs 17 Ravens 10 (AFC Championship)

Featured Replies

Final from Balitmore. The Chiefs were just the better team today and Mahomes was the better QB today and he had Kelce and the Ravens did not.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Chiefs are the modern day dynasty. They are the kings until they aren’t.  I hate them but those are the facts. 

  • I think Andy Reid still, somehow, is vastly undervalued in these situations. Adding him to Mahomes and Kelce and it's easy to see why they have won so many games. 

  • Great season Lamar!  MVP! 

Posted Images

Great season Lamar! 

MVP! 

The Chiefs are the modern day dynasty. They are the kings until they aren’t. 

I hate them but those are the facts. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Great season Lamar! 

MVP! 

No doubt about that. He definitely proved to be worth that contract he signed. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

The Chiefs are the modern day dynasty. They are the kings until they aren’t. 

I hate them but those are the facts. 

I think just like Peyton was with Brady for a few years I think down the line Lamar and the Ravens will be able to get over the hump. Mahomes is still on top of his game and even through he did not look it today Kelce is on the back side of his career. I could be wrong (I am a lot lol) but I think this game was the Super Bowl I thought whoever won this would win it all.

3 minutes ago, burreaux said:

No doubt about that. He definitely proved to be worth that contract he signed. 

And that’s what I wanted most for him. Hes been doubted his ENTIRE career and the haters were sick he got his money. Not only did he get it, he removed any doubt if he was worth it. 

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I could be wrong (I am a lot lol) but I think this game was the Super Bowl I thought whoever won this would win it all.

Coming into this, I was pretty confident that whoever the AFC representative was, they would win the Super Bowl and I’m not sure it will be particularly close. I still feel that way. 

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think just like Peyton was with Brady for a few years I think down the line Lamar and the Ravens will be able to get over the hump. Mahomes is still on top of his game and even through he did not look it today Kelce is on the back side of his career. I could be wrong (I am a lot lol) but I think this game was the Super Bowl I thought whoever won this would win it all.

Brady can be Mahomes in this analogy. But Lamar is not Peyton...that's Burrow. Literally no one else has beaten him (Mahomes) in meaningful games other than Brady and Burrow.

  • Author

Like home or not but I feel that this is the greatest run of Patrick Mahomes career. 

His team was the most vulnerable it’s ever been. He had to face Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson on the road. 

And he’s back in the Super Bowl. 

He’s on his way to be the best quarterback ever and he’s 28 years old. 

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Like home or not but I feel that this is the greatest run of Patrick Mahomes career. 

His team was the most vulnerable it’s ever been. He had to face Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson on the road. 

And he’s back in the Super  Bowl. 

He’s the best quarterback ever and he’s 28 years old. 

Easy there....

He's on his way. He's got about 3 more Super Bowls to seriously contend with Brady.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

He’s the best quarterback ever and he’s 28 years old. 

Good lord…

  • Author
2 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Easy there....

He's on his way. He's got about 3 more Super Bowls to seriously contend with Brady.

He does but through 6 years he is leaps and bounds ahead of where Brady was at this point in his career.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

He does but through 6 years he is leaps and bounds ahead of where Brady was at this point in his career.

Mahomes isn’t in the same stratosphere as Brady. COULD he get there? It’s possible. But you are jumping the gun in a hilarious way. 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, burreaux said:

But Lamar is not Peyton...that's Burrow

I agree what I mean that top to bottom currently the Ravens team is better than the Bengals. Also, I love Burrow as our QB but he needs better defense and he has got to have a few seasons without injuries.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

I agree what I mean that top to bottom currently the Ravens team is better than the Bengals. Also, I love Burrow as our QB but he needs better defense and he has got to have a few seasons without injuries.

There’s no shot you think Baltimore is better than Cincinnati offensively… Let’s call QB a push (it’s not), the Ravens are better on offense?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.