Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cancellations

Featured Replies

Given the weather and road conditions throughout KY this weekend there are obviously going to be a lot of cancellations.  What is the best source for keeping up with them?  I was interested in the DCA games this weekend and saw where they simply disappeared from their schedule on the KHSAA website.  That doesn't seem like an efficient way to get the word out.  The WKYT cancellations list doesn't have much in terms of ballgames.

The scoreboard at khsaa.org has the games listed and the cancellations noted already.  About half the games on the boys' and girls' side are cancelled for tonight as of when I looked last.

12 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

The scoreboard at khsaa.org has the games listed and the cancellations noted already.  About half the games on the boys' and girls' side are cancelled for tonight as of when I looked last.

the ones that haven't been canceled will be soon. 

  • Author
16 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

The scoreboard at khsaa.org has the games listed and the cancellations noted already.  About half the games on the boys' and girls' side are cancelled for tonight as of when I looked last.

Thanks.  I saw that  but instead of marking the cancellations on all of them some of them just disappeared.  DCA was scheduled to play Ashland Blazer tonight and Pulaski tomorrow night and both games just vanished.  It would probably make more sense to keep them listed on the scoreboard and mark them as canceled as you pointed out.  

50 minutes ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

the ones that haven't been canceled will be soon. 

I'm not sure.  I know they are trying to play the CovCath at Lloyd game, and I also have been told they "want" to still play the 33rd District Boys / Girls doubleheaders tonight.  

All of that said, you could be right.  I was just out and about and the roads were fine, but I'm sure the dropping temperatures tonight will be a factor.

11 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I'm not sure.  I know they are trying to play the CovCath at Lloyd game, and I also have been told they "want" to still play the 33rd District Boys / Girls doubleheaders tonight.  

All of that said, you could be right.  I was just out and about and the roads were fine, but I'm sure the dropping temperatures tonight will be a factor.

roads in NKY are improving I think... just not out here in the sticks.  Mine was plowed and salted a few hours ago...you can't even tell. 

42 minutes ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

roads in NKY are improving I think... just not out here in the sticks.  Mine was plowed and salted a few hours ago...you can't even tell. 

Looks like Holmes and Holy Cross boys are going to play as well.

Be safe, man!

4 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

Looks like Holmes and Holy Cross boys are going to play as well.

Be safe, man!

Just saw on Twitter per Evan Dennison that CovCath at Lloyd is canceled

I believe the HC/Holmes game is going to be played at 6pm, Varsity only

 

13 minutes ago, POTATOMAN said:

I believe the HC/Holmes game is going to be played at 6pm, Varsity only

 

Correct,  varsity only, I was told Boone/ Cooper canceled. 

I really wanted to watch some basketball this week, but it's going to be a total loss. Longer to wait for the anticipated Bowling Green/Warren Central matchup.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.