Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buccaneers at Lions Predictions/Updates (NFC Divisional Round)

Buccaneers vs. Lions 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Buccaneers
      0%
      0
    • Lions
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 08:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Bucs come right back down and score to tie it at 17 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

  • Author

The Lions come right back down and score on just 5 plays to take the lead back at 24-17with 10 minutes to play.

The Lions are in the red zone now.  This game has been entertaining but neither team strikes me as a super bowl team.

  • Author

That touchdown there may have put this one away for the Lions with them up now 31-17 with just over 6 minutes left in the game.

It's fun for me watching two players in this game that I saw play against my Beechwood Tigers in high school.

  • Author

The Bucs answer back with a touchdown and for some reason they are going for two. I don't understand that whatsoever! Now instead of trailing by 7 they will now have to score and get a two point conversion just to tie it.  No matter what happens today win or lose I think Baker has made himself a lot of money from some team.

Detroit 31

Tampa Bay 23 

4:37

I would kick it too but we are in a new era of analytics. 

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bucs answer back with a touchdown and for some reason they are going for two. I don't understand that whatsoever! Now instead of trailing by 7 they will now have to score and get a two point conversion just to tie it.  No matter what happens today win or lose I think Baker has made himself a lot of money from some team.

Collinsworth explained the logic on that, but like you I disagree. I think when you go for two, you are saying my team cannot win if this game goes to OT.

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Collinsworth explained the logic on that, but like you I disagree. I think when you go for two, you are saying my team cannot win if this game goes to OT.

I agree at this point it deflates you if you miss. If you want to go for the win if you score again at the end and the score is 31-30 then fine go for the win. Now all you could do is have to get 2 just to send it to overtime.

  • Author

Well so much for my earlier post that Baker has made him a lot of money, maybe I spoke too soon. lol

Interception by Covington Holy Cross grad Derrick Barnes!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Covington Holy Cross' Derrick Barnes with the game clinching INT.

And All BGP Player Derrick Barnes!  You nailed that one VoR.

 

db.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.