Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conn. vs. UL- UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone wake me up when the offenses do.

Is Rick's cream colored jacket part of the white-out? I'm not feeling it.

Is Terrence kidding me.....he has yet to follow a shot...but if he is hitting this game is over, mark that down.

If you're interested during commercial breaks, the woman on Deal or No Deal must be on Speed.

I think I'll switch now.....

 

I can shoot better than Terrence, believe that.

Is Rick's cream colored jacket part of the white-out? I'm not feeling it.

 

I am. Cream is the new...um....black? Whatever. Rick looks good.

I would tell Terrence that he is not allowed to shoot outside the key.

10 1/2 minutes without a FG? Wow.

I wonder if terrence really thinks that he can shoot well? Does he really?

 

 

Juan can shoot.

The whole situation just sank in with me. They've played 30 minutes of basketball and UConn has only scored 28 points? Not even a point a minute? Pathetic.

  • Author

Like i said before i really do not think UCONN will make the NCAA tourny this year. They have not shown me anything against any quality teams, and i don't think UL is all that great and they still can't play...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.