Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conn. vs. UL- UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is just a gut feeling but... I don't think RP likes T will...:lol:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No homecourt advantage...arena is quiet and everyone is sitting on their hands...

Dickie V just screamed that the place is rocking.

  • Author
Dickie V just screamed that the place is rocking.

Yea, but he said that in the first half when no one in the crowd was moving because it was so boring.

Thabeet looks no better than Shagari, just a little thicker.

Did T Will almost airball that free throw?

He had mentioned Coach K....but finally there is the Duke reference...geez, now I can change the channel.

  • Author

OK, i am changing the channel, UCONN just missed 5 shots on one possession...

The whiteout looks....mottled, at best.

The whiteout looks....mottled, at best.
That is a joke right? That looked great on TV. Not every single person was in white but I would say the Vast Vast majority were and it looked great!
That is a joke right? That looked great on TV. Not every single person was in white but I would say the Vast Vast majority were and it looked great!

 

It looked like 4/5 people were wearing white. Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea and looked decent, but it appears that some of the geezers weren't buying in.

  • Author

The only bad thing was they were all white, so it was very easy to see the people who had no clue...

That is a joke right? That looked great on TV. Not every single person was in white but I would say the Vast Vast majority were and it looked great!

 

I wouldn't be so quick to disagree. I don't know what "mottled" means. Maybe its a good thing. No disrespect, I just don't know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.