January 23, 200719 yr Author I agree it does look pretty cool. But, T Will just missed a WIDE open 3 right off the backboard...
January 23, 200719 yr I think I dislike Calhoun more than any other college basketball coach...I hope the Cards run away with this one.
January 23, 200719 yr Author Me 2, i disliked him before but then he made that comment about UK and :fight:
January 23, 200719 yr I think that U of L could fill any empty seat with a white cardboard cutout, and they would show more emotion than these fools that sit on their hands for 40 minutes.
January 23, 200719 yr Author I think that U of L could fill any empty seat with a white cardboard cutout, and they would show more emotion than these fools that sit on their hands for 40 minutes. :lol: The "fools" might give them a little bit of a challenge...
January 23, 200719 yr Author Actually watching a 8th grade "B" game would be more enjoyable then this.
January 23, 200719 yr 21-18..... :laugh: At this pace, minutes may be the team to beat in this one....
January 23, 200719 yr No homecourt advantage...arena is quiet and everyone is sitting on their hands...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.