Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 Mayfield Cardinals

Featured Replies

Alcoa plays in 3a in Tn. It'd be a tough game, but, I think Mayfield could play with them. I also saw where Lousanne Collegiate out of Memphis also has a 9 game schedule and 10/11 available. Mayfield actually played them the year before the covid year, but, the 2nd game got cancelled. They play in the D2 private class, middle division. Pretty solid team traditionally.

Quote

Correction about Alcoa. Looks like they're playing 4a now instead of 3a.

 

9 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Drives me nuts when schools release official schedules such as this and spell an opponent's name wrong. There's no "o" in Crittenden!

This schedule is definitely not released by the school. Some random fan does this every year and I have no idea about their intelligence level.

1 hour ago, jeff jackson said:

Alcoa plays in 3a in Tn. It'd be a tough game, but, I think Mayfield could play with them. I also saw where Lousanne Collegiate out of Memphis also has a 9 game schedule and 10/11 available. Mayfield actually played them the year before the covid year, but, the 2nd game got cancelled. They play in the D2 private class, middle division. Pretty solid team traditionally.

9/20 would be the date they want. The other 10/11 is during fall break so I don’t think they would schedule that week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.