Colts at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Colts vs. Bengals  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2023 at 06:06 PM

First half stats:

Colts                                             Bengals

First downs:                  12                                                     9

Total Plays:                   36                                                   24

Total Yards:                  150                                                  173

Passing Yards:             117                                                  135

Rush Yards:                  33                                                   38

Time of Poss:              18:06                                               11:54

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Next pic will be from a friend in an airplane.

I would have taken a picture of the military jet flying over my crib but it was too quick and I was too late.  

What I have noticed today VoR is some different friends of mine at the game.  I think it is a result of Burrow getting hurt and tickets being a lot easier to come by.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I would have taken a picture of the military jet flying over my crib but it was too quick and I was too late.  

What I have noticed today VoR is some different friends of mine at the game.  I think it is a result of Burrow getting hurt and tickets being a lot easier to come by.

Also from the angles of the pictures you can see which friends spent the most for tickets. lol

• Haha 1