Is there a division tougher than the AFC North right now?

I think it’s a very fair and rational question to ask. Between the Bengals improving, Baltimore looking as good as they have, Cleveland continuing in its winning ways, and Pittsburgh playing pretty well overall too. I don’t think that an overall division is very close to them right now in all of the NFL. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I don't think so and don't even think it is close from top to bottom. The Bengals even with a win tonight will still be in a three way tie at 5-3 for last place and Cleveland I know currently holds the tiebreaker with Cincy.

It’s definitely the best division. With that said I like to look at things more positively. So I will say they are in a 3 way tie for second place. 😄

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

It’s definitely the best division. With that said I like to look at things more positively. So I will say they are in a 3 way tie for second place. 😄

I agree that does sound a lot better and hopefully the Bengals knowing how tough their division and conference is won't take any game lightly. I worry about Sunday's game with Houston after this big win and having to play the Ravens on the 16th on a short week. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I agree that does sound a lot better and hopefully the Bengals knowing how tough their division and conference is won't take any game lightly. I worry about Sunday's game with Houston after this big win and having to play the Ravens on the 16th on a short week. 

It will be tough, Houston is a totally different team with Stroud and Baltimore has been playing lights out. If we win both of those games than I believe there will be more confidence overall.

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Luckily Houston looking as good as they did this week, should help keep them focused with playing another good team now. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nkypete said:

I think Lou Anarumo will mess with Stroud's mind and show him things he has never seen before on any level.

He definitely is capable of that but I don't think he'll have to for this game. Our pass rush may be the most underrated unit in the entire NFL and I think they'll continue to be difference makers.