Trinity 52 Meade County 14

Once again, no Jeremiah Linn…I’ll leave it at that. 

Trinity did not look sharp at times.  I hope they were just looking ahead. 

I am told that season ticket holders will not get to purchase their seats. All seats will be up for grabs in the morning. I think this is shameful. After 15 years of loyalty. Many with a lot more years than that. A lot of grumbling over this in my section. Many of those have decided to sit it out for next week. As long as the seats sell, and they will, no one will care. Too bad.

Season ticket holders have until Wednesday to buy their seats for the game. The X post from TrinityAthletics: 

Trinity Football. For the Round 2 playoff game on Friday, November 10, Shamrocks season ticket holders will have an opportunity to purchase their season ticket seats this week at the Trinity Athletics Office on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from 8 am to 4 pm.  ☘️🏈

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fatsnbul said:

Once again, no Jeremiah Linn…I’ll leave it at that. 

Trinity did not look sharp at times.  I hope they were just looking ahead. 

I am told that season ticket holders will not get to purchase their seats. All seats will be up for grabs in the morning. I think this is shameful. After 15 years of loyalty. Many with a lot more years than that. A lot of grumbling over this in my section. Many of those have decided to sit it out for next week. As long as the seats sell, and they will, no one will care. Too bad.

Lynn is injured; was on crutches at the game.

And some real bad info on the season tickets. Not sure why anyone would even think they wouldn't sell tickets to season ticket holders. Was told that has always been the plan - like it is every season.

• Like 2