Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs 23 Jets 20

Featured Replies

I hope I don't jinx the Jets but if you are not watching this it is a heck of a game. This could be one of the biggest upsets so far this year probably bigger than the Cardinals over the Cowboys.

It is a great game.

  • Author

Chiefs drive stalls inside the 10 and settle for a 26 yard FG to go up 23-20 with 10:51 to play.

  • Author

Big drop of a good snap by Wilson recovered by the Chiefs that could cost the Jets a shot at this one.

Big play by Patrick. 

This was a good game to watch, turned out much better than I expected. 

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I don't know what the heck Mahomes was doing on those interceptions.

 

ints.jpg

On one hand I find all the Taylor Swift stuff silly but on the other hand it is entertaining and ultimately good for the NFL so it is hard to be upset about it.

rog.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.