Didn't want to say it yet, but UK...

Booge

UK has had a good defense since Tubby has been the coach.. Why do you think this year is any different? I don't need to wait until they play a good offense to determine if they have a good defense, I've seen it with my own two eyes.

you've seen them against average at best opponents. All im sayin is to wait until they play a good offense before you determine if their D this year is great or not.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you've seen them against average at best opponents. All im sayin is to wait until they play a good offense before you determine if their D this year is great or not.

I thought they played pretty good defense against UNC and UCLA. They just couldnt score in those games. The only games they did not defend well IMO was the Depaul game and the Memphis game.

:laugh:

This is the funniest post Ive read in a while. You say that Perry and Thomas are terrible and then you compliment their game.

Doing one or two things well doesn't make you a good player. They do the other things (ball handling, inside scoring) bad enough to make them terrible.

They also have a really good coach. I said all along this team would be good when these current juniors got to be just that, juniors. It takes awhile. The Cats will be the real deal next season. If Morris stays, a top five team in my opinion.

They also have a really good coach. I said all along this team would be good when these current juniors got to be just that, juniors. It takes awhile. The Cats will be the real deal next season. If Morris stays, a top five team in my opinion.

They could be the "Real Deal" but they'll still be behind UNC, so i aint sweatin it