Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

San Francisco 30 Pittsburgh 7

Who do you think will win this game? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • 49ers
      57%
      4
    • Steelers
      42%
      3

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, burreaux said:

 

 

There's a proven track record with Burrow, that simply doesn't exist with Kenny Pickett. My ultimate point was that the hype train for Pittsburgh this off-season got way out of hand based on a few preseason drives. 

IF that was true, you wouldn't have made the comments you did well before this preseason started.  Your squad better get the ship turned around, and you'd better hope the record continues on that track.  The exodus of your guys at season's end will require you to draft really well to stay relevant after that payday.  

 

Kenny will be fine.  His issues stem from the worst OC in football.  The offense moved when they were in 2 minute.  You know, when the headset wasn't on.

13 minutes ago, theguru said:

Are you jealous because you only make that in a week?

I'm simply trying to keep up with you my man.  It's hard to do.

23 minutes ago, spindoc said:

IF that was true, you wouldn't have made the comments you did well before this preseason started.  Your squad better get the ship turned around, and you'd better hope the record continues on that track.  The exodus of your guys at season's end will require you to draft really well to stay relevant after that payday.  

 

Kenny will be fine.  His issues stem from the worst OC in football.  The offense moved when they were in 2 minute.  You know, when the headset wasn't on.

I'm sorry, what part of my statement was untrue? The first part about Burrow having a proven track record and Kenny Pickett not? Surely, you are not suggesting that Pickett and Burrow have had similar levels of success in the NFL.

The second part, that the Steelers have been hyped up too much? I think I have very clearly been on the record saying that the 2023 Steelers (especially Kenny Pickett) have been way over hyped based on a limited amount of success at the very end of the 2022 season and 5 preseason drives from 2023.

On 9/5/2023 at 4:25 PM, theguru said:

The Steelers are a 2.5 dog right now. 

And I will have my 49er pom poms out. 

I had to look twice.  I thought you said your 49er porn porns. 

43 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I'm sorry, what part of my statement was untrue? The first part about Burrow having a proven track record and Kenny Pickett not? Surely, you are not suggesting that Pickett and Burrow have had similar levels of success in the NFL.

The second part, that the Steelers have been hyped up too much? I think I have very clearly been on the record saying that the 2023 Steelers (especially Kenny Pickett) have been way over hyped based on a limited amount of success at the very end of the 2022 season and 5 preseason drives from 2023.

Ok. Your remarks before the preseason I must have imagined. Except they are in black and white in this forum. And I never compared their success at all. Only pointed out your avatar sucked today.   It’s a long season. For both squads. Big division matchups next week. 

  • Author

Hard to win when 5 starters go down. Get healthy and beat Cleveland! 

5 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Hard to win when 5 starters go down. Get healthy and beat Cleveland! 

Love your optimism, delusional as it may be.  The starters were fine well into the teeth of the debacle before injured.

I`m amazed that Canada still has a job.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.