Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co. at Bourbon Co. Predictions 1/16/07

Featured Replies

The Cardinals should be ok in this one, but never overlook a team coachedy by Mike Flynn.

 

I'll take Scott Co. 58 - 28 with Bourbon stalling and playing zone.

The Cardinals should be ok in this one, but never overlook a team coachedy by Mike Flynn.

 

I'll take Scott Co. 58 - 28 with Bourbon stalling and playing zone.

Not sure why you need the post ??

  • Author
Not sure why you need the post ??

 

Not sure we need any of these posts... Just trying to see what some folks might think. I thought with all the 16th region BGPers on here they might want to chime in on Coach Flynn's new team. I enjoy following Scott Co. and other teams from central Ky. I like to mention Matt Walls name every chance I get because I think he's a great kid who is being under-recruited.

If you don't like the post you're welcome not to open it any more. There is plenty more useless banter that you may find more interesting. That's why it's a great site...:ylsuper:

Scott by as many as they want!

This is true :thumb: Bourbon will come and and play hard hopefully but Scott is a tough team and not many will be able to match up with them

You seriously think Scott Co. will only score 58 points? They could have 58 at halftime.

  • Author
You seriously think Scott Co. will only score 58 points? They could have 58 at halftime.

 

I hope they do have 58 at half, but I've seen Eddie Oakley at Dunbar stall and play zone and really mess with Scott Co. I know Coach Flynn will not just sit there and take it.

From his recent history in the 16th Coach Flynn doesn't need to do much different if his plans are to play stall ball. If he does Coach Hicks will just apply the defensive pressure even more to create the tempo . Scott by as much as Coach Hicks wants.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.