Scott Co. at Bourbon Co. Predictions 1/16/07

Not sure why you need the post ??

Not sure we need any of these posts... Just trying to see what some folks might think. I thought with all the 16th region BGPers on here they might want to chime in on Coach Flynn's new team. I enjoy following Scott Co. and other teams from central Ky. I like to mention Matt Walls name every chance I get because I think he's a great kid who is being under-recruited.

If you don't like the post you're welcome not to open it any more. There is plenty more useless banter that you may find more interesting. That's why it's a great site...:ylsuper:

You seriously think Scott Co. will only score 58 points? They could have 58 at halftime.

I hope they do have 58 at half, but I've seen Eddie Oakley at Dunbar stall and play zone and really mess with Scott Co. I know Coach Flynn will not just sit there and take it.

From his recent history in the 16th Coach Flynn doesn't need to do much different if his plans are to play stall ball. If he does Coach Hicks will just apply the defensive pressure even more to create the tempo . Scott by as much as Coach Hicks wants.