Somerset Vs West Jessamine

These two play tommorow night at West...Somerset struggled early but have turned things around and seem to be headed in the right direction... These are two of the top teams in the 12th any thoughts on how this game will go...note that the Jumpers are on a 5 or 6 game winning streak with some huge wins lately

Should be a very good game. Right now it seems that nobody can stop tyler bourne. This team has turned it around and is a completely different basketball team. John Cole will be playing in this game as he was not able to against southwestern do to a church trip. This should be a great game. I can't wait to see if the jumpers can extend there win streak and get over 500 on the year.

I haven't seen West Jessamine play since last year but they were fairly athletic, with some size and quickness. If Somerset continues their play of the past few games I believe they will be hard to beat. Last game they did not make many threes, if they are hittiing them they will be tough, however I would rather see several more 8-12 foot shots and less three point shots. I predict Somerset by 5.

:thumb:

Somerset needs to continue to utilize Tyler Bourne the way they have been. If they can do that then they can and will win this game.

He is a key and a tremondous post player. However Somerset has to be more consistant in its three point shooting. If they have shooting nights like they did against Rock and SW then West will win. And before anyone blasts me about their shooting against SW what I mean is that they were 0-9 from the 3 point line and like 25-30 from inside the paint. Against physical teams like West, Somerset will not get 30 looks within the paint. Price and Wallen are excellent 3 point shooters and will need to hit some treys to beat West.

The fact that this game is being played at West will give the Colts a slight edge. Somerset has been playing much better of late, though, so they have the ability to win the game. This game will help out tremendously in determining the rankings in the 12th Region.