Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Over-Achieving Teams Thus Far

Featured Replies

Who are the teams that you think have played above and beyond what they were "supposed to"...

 

In the 11th I'd say Tates Creek. I think adding Barry Bowman to that coaching staff has helped. Good hire by Coach Covington.

I think that Saint Henry is worth mentioning after knocking off Cov Cath and Holmes.

Bishop Brossart has been a surprise to me--but probably not to their own fans. I knew their defense was top 10 in the state and that this senior class has been winning at whatever level they play, but I didn't expect such a great start, knocking off teams such as Henry Clay and Oak Hills, and doing a number on Highlands and Holy Cross.

 

Another slight overacheiver is Boone, although they have been struggling as of late)

Even though they were expected to do well, I'd have to nominate Clark County. Their play without Tristian Jones has been impressive; especially in the 5/3.

Even though they were expected to do well, I'd have to nominate Clark County. Their play without Tristian Jones has been impressive; especially in the 5/3.

Would have to agree on this one. In the Contest BGP had on 5/3 I didn't even pick the Cards to win their first game, let alone make it to the semi's without center Tristian Jones. Also thought 8th grader Robby Stenzel would still be out with a high ankle injury.( he is now starting) Got to hand it to the bench for stepping up and taking care of business.:thumb:

You have to throw Shelby Valley out there.

You have to throw Shelby Valley out there.

:thumb: :thumb:

I dont know if I would say overachieving. But Breathitt County has surpassed many peoples expectations in the 14th.

Brossart is mine. The 10th was suppose to be a 2 team race with Mason and Clark but that is no longer the case.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.