Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals asked to be permanent host for Black Friday games

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I think that would have been a pretty cool tradition to watch the Bengals every Black Friday. However, the NFL obviously didn’t agree with it. As the NFL went with the Jets vs. the Dolphins this year. 
 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/05/12/bengals-wanted-to-be-permanent-hosts-of-black-friday-game/

 

Worth a shot. I wonder if the NFL would think twice about permanent spots for teams on big prime time games. The Lions' Thanksgiving games at noon are rarely "good" games.

Don't know if you don't ask.  But honestly, if any team should be the permanent host of Black Friday, it should be the Black Hole and the Raiders.

3 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Don't know if you don't ask.  But honestly, if any team should be the permanent host of Black Friday, it should be the Black Hole and the Raiders.

I did think of the Raiders as well. 

Considering I am a "high school football guy" I am against any NFL football being played on Fridays. 

On 5/13/2023 at 1:47 PM, theguru said:

Considering I am a "high school football guy" I am against any NFL football being played on Fridays. 

Colleges have done it forever.  I remember quite a few Nebraska games on the Friday after Thanksgiving.   Actually shocked it took the NFL this long to jump into it.

5 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Colleges have done it forever.  I remember quite a few Nebraska games on the Friday after Thanksgiving.   Actually shocked it took the NFL this long to jump into it.

I know but usually other than maybe Black Friday they are meaningless games. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.