15.  Bellevue

16.  Boone County 

17.  Villa Madonna 

18.  Holmes 

19.  Dayton

20.  Covington Latin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Maybe it is an aberration, but it jumps out to me that the top 8 teams this year could be the 9th Region Tourney, if we get chalk in all of the districts.  Man, that would make for an OUTSTANDING show at NKU.  You could make a good case for 5 of these top 8 winning 3 games at NKU, and you absolutely could see a match-up that gives all 8 a puncher's chance at getting a win. 

Going to be a ball over the next month.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

Maybe it is an aberration, but it jumps out to me that the top 8 teams this year could be the 9th Region Tourney, if we get chalk in all of the districts.  Man, that would make for an OUTSTANDING show at NKU.  You could make a good case for 5 of these top 8 winning 3 games at NKU, and you absolutely could see a match-up that gives all 8 a puncher's chance at getting a win. 

I think you're onto something here with the top eight!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Double Deuce said:

Spot on! 
We are dealing with the same exact thing in the 8th, there’s about 7 teams that still have a real shot at winning the 8th Region Tournament. However, 5 of the 7 teams are in 2 districts. We won’t even see 1 of the top 7 teams in the tournament to begin with, and that’s if there’s no upsets in district tournament play.

I can compare the 8th to the 9th a lot. 1 main favorite (Cov Cath and North Oldham), 3-4 teams right behind them that will play them close on any given night, and then a few more that could still knock them off and make a run but it’s not as probable. NKY basketball is at the top of its game right now, and the next month will be LOADED with amazing games involving sone outstanding players.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Are you all saying that Guru was spot on with the top eight?  Is that what you’re saying?

Buncha brown-nosers. 

I'm not only saying that he nailed the Top 8, and in order, but that they happen to fall 2 per district from the 4 districts, so with chalk, we could see his Top 8 at NKU.  They don't call him "Guru" for nothing, Papa.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Are you all saying that Guru was spot on with the top eight?  Is that what you’re saying?

Buncha brown-nosers. 

1 minute ago, The Double Deuce said:

I'm not only saying that he nailed the Top 8, and in order, but that they happen to fall 2 per district from the 4 districts, so with chalk, we could see hit Top 8 at NKU.  They don't call him "Guru" for nothing, Papa.

You two! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I'm not only saying that he nailed the Top 8, and in order, but that they happen to fall 2 per district from the 4 districts, so with chalk, we could see hit Top 8 at NKU.  They don't call him "Guru" for nothing, Papa.

Is there such a thing as a double brown noser?  If so, your username fits like a glove.  

LOL. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Basketball Jones said:

If we're gonna be brown, let's really be brown and double down...

Until today, the greatest pinch hitter in sports history was original Red Lenny Harris. He broke Manny Mota’s MLB record with his 151st pinch-hit. He finished with 188 pinch hits in 18 years.

...but he never had a pinch hit like this.

• Haha 2