Newport Central Catholic vs. St. Henry Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• NCC
    • St. Henry

Ok this is getting bigger and better.
Not only are we very excited to announce we will be streaming audio and video of the Newport at Beechwood All A Boys tournament game on Tuesday 1/10 at 8:00 on 859SportsRadio.com!! Join Mark Wehry and Doug Schloemer with the call and hopefully Zoe Collins on camera!! (859) Radio will ALSO be broadcasting the NCC and St. Henry game at 6:00!!! I feel like Garth Brooks adding shows!!  Both teams have suffered some pretty big injuries to a key player, but should still be a barn burner.  Also Coach Dave Faust inches ever so close to Coach Kenney Shields all time 9th Region record of 460 wins and is sitting on 456.
  • Like 2

• theguru changed the title to Newport Central Catholic vs. St. Henry Predictions/Updates
3 hours ago, Theonlyone said:

I Thought ncc played bellvue tonight?

Yes my apologies to Bellevue.  I was actually out of town until about an hour ago and was told it was NCC and I didn't check myself.   Should have said NCC/Bellevue winner.    Lots going on.  It was not intended to disrespect Bellevue, but that was a dumb lazy mistake on my part.  Been a long two days.  Coach Hicks please accept my sincere apologies and I promise (859) Radio will make it up to  you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Keith the old guy said:

Dave Faust is, in my opinion, the best coach in the region and has been for years. I will be watching from Florida.

You haven't watched much basketball in the last decade then. He is not the same coach he used to be and hasn't been in a long, long time. 

• Thanks 1