Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic vs. St. Henry Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • NCC
      20%
      2
    • St. Henry
      80%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ok this is getting bigger and better.
Not only are we very excited to announce we will be streaming audio and video of the Newport at Beechwood All A Boys tournament game on Tuesday 1/10 at 8:00 on 859SportsRadio.com!! Join Mark Wehry and Doug Schloemer with the call and hopefully Zoe Collins on camera!! (859) Radio will ALSO be broadcasting the NCC and St. Henry game at 6:00!!! I feel like Garth Brooks adding shows!!  Both teams have suffered some pretty big injuries to a key player, but should still be a barn burner.  Also Coach Dave Faust inches ever so close to Coach Kenney Shields all time 9th Region record of 460 wins and is sitting on 456.

Will Kramer be playing for the Breds? Leaning towards them if he is active.

Edited by theguru

I Thought ncc played bellvue tonight?

7 minutes ago, Theonlyone said:

I Thought ncc played bellvue tonight?

Play in game tonight. They're assuming a New Cath win, which is fair tbh.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Theonlyone said:

I Thought ncc played bellvue tonight?

Yes my apologies to Bellevue.  I was actually out of town until about an hour ago and was told it was NCC and I didn't check myself.   Should have said NCC/Bellevue winner.    Lots going on.  It was not intended to disrespect Bellevue, but that was a dumb lazy mistake on my part.  Been a long two days.  Coach Hicks please accept my sincere apologies and I promise (859) Radio will make it up to  you.

Dave Faust is, in my opinion, the best coach in the region and has been for years. I will be watching from Florida.

Edited by theguru

1 hour ago, Keith the old guy said:

Dave Faust is, in my opinion, the best coach in the region and has been for years.

? 

I wasn't prepared for a take like this today.

3 hours ago, Keith the old guy said:

Dave Faust is, in my opinion, the best coach in the region and has been for years. I will be watching from Florida.

You haven't watched much basketball in the last decade then. He is not the same coach he used to be and hasn't been in a long, long time. 

7 hours ago, Bluesport said:

You haven't watched much basketball in the last decade then. He is not the same coach he used to be and hasn't been in a long, long time. 

You may be right. I moved to Naples Florida 10 years ago.

Edited by theguru

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.