Texas A&M 38 LSU 23

The Raven

8 hours ago, The Raven said:

Even if the Tigers upset Georgia next week, their CFP chances are done.  Kelly folds in a big game yet again.

He didn't play one down. Looked to me like between injuries and some guys taking a night off they didn't get it done. The committee is ecstatic....they want a West coast team in there.... especially USC.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Raven said:

Even if the Tigers upset Georgia next week, their CFP chances are done.  Kelly folds in a big game yet again.

Folds in a big game yet again? So I guess since this regular season game counted as a big game in your book. He must have won  his fair share of big games then, since he took a Notre Dame team to a National Title game, and then also took two other Notre Dame teams to the college football playoffs. Not to mention also went undefeated with a non power 5 in UC leading them to the orange bowl. 

I'm not sure where the hate for Kelly comes from. Like the guy or not, but he is a top 10 coach in America, and that showed even more this year with how quick he turned LSU back around. 

• Like 1