Greenup County at Mason County Predictions/Updates

Ram

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Greenup County
    • Mason County

This poll is closed to new votes

I didn't realize Mason was undefeated until I looked at this thread. Congratulations Mason. But...when I looked at their schedule the two best wins were probably against Greenup and Boyd. Greenup's best game was last week against a very good Lawrence County team. They seem to be peaking at the right time and playing really loose but also very focused. In a tight playoff game that may be the difference. I'm going with a very hungry Greenup team over a very confident Mason team in a close one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rerun said:

I didn't realize Mason was undefeated until I looked at this thread. Congratulations Mason. But...when I looked at their schedule the two best wins were probably against Greenup and Boyd. Greenup's best game was last week against a very good Lawrence County team. They seem to be peaking at the right time and playing really loose but also very focused. In a tight playoff game that may be the difference. I'm going with a very hungry Greenup team over a very confident Mason team in a close one. 

I agree, the Boyd and Greenup games where Mason's best wins.  And, to be honest, Greenup didn't play their normal game plan against them the first time around.  They were working on the passing game and developing some other layers heading into the playoffs and still kept it to a 5 point game.  

Anything can happen, but I think we see a different approach by Greenup tonight.