Petrino owes Louisville 1 million dollars

sportsfan1977

You're terrible at subtext. My point clearly implies that THIS Louisville fan doesn't want Petrino back- he's gone, I've moved on. I know UK fans have trouble accepting that when a coach leaves, but yeesh.

:eek:

It didn't clearly imply anything. But thanks for clearing it up. You'll take the million dollars over a proven coach. :thumb:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't clearly imply anything. But thanks for clearing it up. You'll take the million dollars over a proven coach. :thumb:

I'll take my trust in Jurich. The mil is not the biggest concern. By the way, if you do your homework on Kragthorpe, you'll see that he has proven himself and comes with a better resume and pedigree than either Johnelle or Petrino did before their tenure.

Wonder what UL would rather have, their million dollars, or their coach back? :D

I'd say by getting a great new coach at about half the money with a million dollar rebate the Cards came out OK. Once again Jurich comes out smelling like a rose.

I wonder how much Brooks would be worth? Something less than a million I'm guessing.

What a great deal for UofL. We got Petrino to get us to the Orange Bowl, basically without having to pay him.

Jurich is KING!

Or you could look at it as your coach is paying you 1 million dollars just to get away from your program. :sssh: :D

All jokes.. I know that's not the case et al.:thumb:

Or you could look at it as your coach is paying you 1 million dollars just to get away from your program. :sssh: :D

All jokes.. I know that's not the case et al.:thumb:

Of course he is. That is why its a "buy-out" rather than a "pay-out". I'm sure you UK fans are familiar with "pay-outs" aren't you. You had to "pay-out" Hal Mumme a cool million bucks to go away. In fact, has any UK coach ever bought out their contract to go to another job?