Browns 32 Bengals 13

30 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I was wanting the Bengals to trade Mixon this next off season. However, I agree they need to start taking snaps away from him and giving others guys a shot. Specifically Evans! 

Agree on Evans!  Was he ever back on the field again after making that catch on the first drive??

Wow again!!!  Just read where in the last 4 games the Bengals O line is FOURTH in run block win rate according to nextgen!!  During that same 4 games we are 23RD in yds per rush!!!  Wonder who that falls on???!!!  Just watched clip from Cleveland where Mixon tried to get around end, it was really obvious he should’ve cut it up inside and the video showed it was probably a TD if he had!!

21 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Wow again!!!  Just read where in the last 4 games the Bengals O line is FOURTH in run block win rate according to nextgen!!  During that same 4 games we are 23RD in yds per rush!!!  Wonder who that falls on???!!!  Just watched clip from Cleveland where Mixon tried to get around end, it was really obvious he should’ve cut it up inside and the video showed it was probably a TD if he had!!

He seems to have horrible vision.  I wish we could see more of Evans.  Almost every other team uses multiple backs.  Especially with a 17 game season.  

• Like 1