Are LSU and Florida The Two Best Teams In The Nation?

CentreRocks

Assuming Florida hangs on, it looks like these two will have had the most impressive performances this bowl season. I guess the USC fans could make a claim for number 2, but they played a mediocre first half. Looks like Michigan and OSU may have been a little overrated, and almost a self-fulfilling prophecy, akin to UK basketball in the bad years of SEC basketball. Florida absolutely dominated the most dominating team in the nation this half. OSU could come back and win...then again, it could get worse.

I think LSU is the best....Florida was lucky to get a stale OSU team, and now a hurt Ted Ginn, realistically I think USC is better than Florida...this is how I would rank them, in how I think they would finish in a series of playing each other.

LSU

USC

Florida

UL

OSU

How on earth can you say that?

Florida is just flat whipping the total snot out of the team that everyone and their dog was saying is the best team in the country.

Sure there was a layoff, but it is up to the coaches to keep their players fresh, mentally and physically.

If Florida wins this convincingly as it stands now...the case is closed.

I think LSU is the best....Florida was lucky to get a stale OSU team, and now a hurt Ted Ginn, realistically I think USC is better than Florida...this is how I would rank them, in how I think they would finish in a series of playing each other.

LSU

USC

Florida

UL

OSU

:laugh: That's funny...

Also, you said earlier you couldn't put OSU behind UL...did their "staleness" change your mind???