Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle football-Next level

Featured Replies

I was just wondering other than Brad Durham if any other players are planning on playing football at the next level. I saw them play several times and I belive they have a few who could go on..

Only 1 of the 12 will be playing college ball at this point, Durham. None of the others have received any scholarship offers that they are interested in at this point. Childress may be the only other one interested in playing at the next level.

  • Author

Yeah Chlidress was one of the ones I was really impressed with. I also thought Donavon Pigg was a great lineman but I didnt know how big he is. Also Dusty Miller Im sure could play some ball at a smaller school level.

Donovan Pigg is 6'2.5 and weighs a little over 210. Was the defensive signal caller and was very smart on the field.

I heard that the Rocks may play Mercer Co. next year. Any truth? I think this could be a good game on a regular basis. Anyone know if this game is scheduled?

I heard that the Rocks may play Mercer Co. next year. Any truth? I think this could be a good game on a regular basis. Anyone know if this game is scheduled?
As far as I know it will be October 26th @ Mercer.

Tom Larkey always turns out good teams and individuals. It seems like some of his kids could find a place to play.

What ever happened to Marty Reagan. I remember playing against him in middle school alot, but never got the chance to do so in high school. Did be make it to the next level?

What ever happened to Marty Reagan. I remember playing against him in middle school alot, but never got the chance to do so in high school. Did be make it to the next level?

No.

Reagan was right up there is one of the best highschool players Ive ever seen. Reagan and Shawn Robbins were 2 of the best backs the mtns have ever seen.

Was Reagan the back that was about 5'5" and played with a lot of heart?

Was Reagan the back that was about 5'5" and played with a lot of heart?

Yes, I wish I had a team ful of Reagans.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.