Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hailtothevictors

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hailtothevictors

  1. Yeah Chlidress was one of the ones I was really impressed with. I also thought Donavon Pigg was a great lineman but I didnt know how big he is. Also Dusty Miller Im sure could play some ball at a smaller school level.
  2. I was just wondering other than Brad Durham if any other players are planning on playing football at the next level. I saw them play several times and I belive they have a few who could go on..
  3. I believe Chase Dumphord of Paris is going to Michigan State although he has not made a verbal as of yet.
  4. I was impressed with Jacob Tamme against the Rock in 01 I believe. He made several key plays early on that really changed the tempo of the game...
  5. Rockcastle will be competitive next year. They do lose a lot of key players but like the above mentioned stated they have plenty of talent moving up. Coach Larkey and his staff do an excellent job year in and year out getting the most out of the players they have. I dont expect them to be a truely serious threat for a State Title next year but dont overlook them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.