Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 21 Highlands 15 (JV)

Featured Replies

53 minutes ago, Weasbird91 said:

Just my opinion, but I think a few of the HHS JV boys may have been up a little late celebrating. I know the parent crew at the game was a little rough at 10am. Just sayin. No excuses though, ball security was the topic of the weekend for the Birds for sure!

Then why mention it?

46 minutes ago, double said:

Then why mention it?

Why not mention it. They looked uninspired to me and it showed. I also mentioned the ball security issue which apparently followed them into the next morning.

9 minutes ago, Weasbird91 said:

Why not mention it. They looked uninspired to me and it showed. I also mentioned the ball security issue which apparently followed them into the next morning.

Mention what you want.  My point is don’t say “no excuses” if you that’s why you are mentioning it.

It appeared Bessler and Krallman had something to prove in the JV game.  Both played really well!  I liked what I saw out of those guys.  

 

2 hours ago, UKato91 said:

It appeared Bessler and Krallman had something to prove in the JV game.  Both played really well!  I liked what I saw out of those guys.  

 

Nice to see. Both of these guys have good size and athleticism to add to the second level of the defense next year with Tate Kruer and Josh Flood.

On 10/16/2022 at 1:43 AM, FirstTimeLongTime said:

Gotcha but the original post was calling out sophomores that played Friday and didn’t Dress in the JV game. Sorry if I misunderstood. 

Sorry I wrongly stated that Bessler started. I saw him early so assumed he was a starting DB like he has been some games.

13 hours ago, Bluesport said:

Sorry I wrongly stated that Bessler started. I saw him early so assumed he was a starting DB like he has been some games.

The only varsity game Bessler started was the Simon Kenton scrimmage at the beginning of the year and that was at outside linebacker. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.