Reds TV Network 2023?

Anyone know where the Reds daily broadcast will be next year?

I read that Bally had lost the rights to most of the MLB teams in their footprint including the Reds.

It may not help me anyway, as they were blacked out in Somerset 90% of the times they appeared on other networks this past season.

I miss being able to flip over on a summer afternoon and catch a game. 

9 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I miss being able to flip over on a summer afternoon and catch a game. 

Same here. I left Dish for Hulu a couple of years ago when Fox Sports went off Dish; then it went of Hulu. Now it's with Bally and I can't get that. I had heard, however, that Bally was moving to a type of app/subscription deal where anyone could buy and watch but that was earlier in the summer and I haven't heard a thing since.

1 hour ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Same here. I left Dish for Hulu a couple of years ago when Fox Sports went off Dish; then it went of Hulu. Now it's with Bally and I can't get that. I had heard, however, that Bally was moving to a type of app/subscription deal where anyone could buy and watch but that was earlier in the summer and I haven't heard a thing since.

They have, it's almost $20  a month or around $190 if you pay all at once. But at least for now they don't have the Reds.

Thrilled to hear that the Reds are off Bally Sports.  What a sham that you couldn't watch the Reds on streaming services for basically two years, all because Bally Sports was creating their own streaming service.  I hope stopping fans from being able to watch their hometown team led to them losing the contract.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...