Green County vs. Warren Central Predictions/Updates

GC-Dragons

Who wins this game?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green
    • Warren Central

This poll is closed to new votes

Warren Central comes into Greensburg to face Green County at Dragon Stadium this Friday. This has all the makings of a new episode for Game of Thrones, with the Battle of the Dragons as the episode title. Should be a ton of Dragons all over the field Friday night. 

Warren Central comes in as an very improved team with a tough loss to a very good Warren East team last week. Warren Central has some really good athletes and could be a handful for the Dragons on Defense. I hope Green County is ready to play this week and can match the speed with what Warren Central kids play with. I was really impressed with them and the fight they showed in the games I watched on film. 

Green County comes in this game after winning three straight and having dominated a very solid Campbellsville squad last week. Green County had there best defensive effort of the year last week and really put pressure on the QB for Campbellsville and had over 400 yards of total offense. I expect Green to have success on offense, but worry if they will be as solid in the back half of the defense this week, they will need to get pressure all game again and be sure tacklers against a very fast and elusive Warren Central team. 

Give me Green 42-28 in the Battle of the Dragons. 

• Like 1

Warren Central plays alot like Campbellsville. Young and tanleted. I could see the same game plan against Campbellsville being played against central. Green looks to have played there best all around football Friday. They still have alot of work to do. I'm gonna pick Green 42 WC 14

55 minutes ago, xLAZYx said:

Warren Central plays alot like Campbellsville. Young and tanleted. I could see the same game plan against Campbellsville being played against central. Green looks to have played there best all around football Friday. They still have alot of work to do. I'm gonna pick Green 42 WC 14

Warren Central is not young.  Most of the play makers for the Dragons are seniors that have been playing since they were sophomores.  Senior QB AJ Aime is a very good player that has steadied the Dragons and made them into a much improved team.

7 hours ago, BillNye said:

Warren Central is not young.  Most of the play makers for the Dragons are seniors that have been playing since they were sophomores.  Senior QB AJ Aime is a very good player that has steadied the Dragons and made them into a much improved 

Your correct the info I looked at must not been updated. They have some play makers. I wasn't insinuating that they wasn't, and there play is comparable to campbellsville.  The Qb is Top Rusher, and he has a very athletic WR he likes to throw to much like Campbellsville. Improved your absolutely correct.

If and that's a big if Green county wins out should raise there RPI significantly. The only low team they have left is Edmonson. They are more then capable of winning out the regular season. Outside of Edmonson co there opponents are setting at 11 and 12 in RPI. Which doesn't reflect this week's open week. 

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Green County vs. Warren Central Predictions/Updates

Green County drives the field and scores. Houchens with his second touchdown of the night and it’s 14-6. Warren Central hits right back with a 50 yard TD pass after two dragon defenders run into each other. 14-14 game. Green with the ball and driving again. 

Green Scores again and leads 22-14. Green County has moved the ball well and have hit the pass and run well, haven’t looked great on defense but have gotten pressure on the QB, but he’s a great athlete and runs it hard and throws a good ball. 

• Thanks 1