Meade County 35 North Hardin 28

JellyRoll

This is a bad loss for North Hardin. This is only Meade’s 2nd win of the season and 4th in 2 seasons combined.

For a Coach that is continually posting on social media about all of his D1 talent, you shouldn’t lose games like this. 

North will likely finish 3rd in the district now as I can’t see them beating Central Hardin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Meade County 35 North Hardin 28
12 hours ago, JellyRoll said:

This is a bad loss for North Hardin. This is only Meade’s 2nd win of the season and 4th in 2 seasons combined.

For a Coach that is continually posting on social media about all of his D1 talent, you shouldn’t lose games like this. 

North will likely finish 3rd in the district now as I can’t see them beating Central Hardin.

Be careful Jellyroll, the coach T's Online Possey will come after you for speaking out against him.  I did so a few years ago and had an assistant want to fight after a game that NH took one on the chin by PRP.

33 minutes ago, Stepchild68 said:

Be careful Jellyroll, the coach T's Online Possey will come after you for speaking out against him.  I did so a few years ago and had an assistant want to fight after a game that NH took one on the chin by PRP.

I’m not scared. He’s done less with more than anyone I’ve ever seen.

• Haha 2