Wayne County at Casey County Predictions/Updates

Wayne County at Casey County predictions/updates  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Casey County
    • Wayne County

This poll is closed to new votes

Casey County comes in with a 5-1 record, while Wayne county comes in with a 3-2 record. There is only one common opponent and that is Rockcastle county. Casey fell to Rockcastle in week one 24-35. Wayne county would shutout the rockets, two weeks later in week three 28-0. 

Wayne county is ranked 22nd in class 4A, while Casey County is ranked 10th in class 3A. 

Wayne County currently leads the all-time series 19-3

First game: 1994 (Wayne 63 Casey 12)

last game: Oct 1, 2021(Wayne 21 Casey 14)

win streak: 12 games Wayne County 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Shaquille_Oatmeal said:

Casey County comes in with a 5-1 record, while Wayne county comes in with a 3-2 record. There is only one common opponent and that is Rockcastle county. Casey fell to Rockcastle in week one 24-35. Wayne county would shutout the rockets, two weeks later in week three 28-0. 

Wayne county is ranked 22nd in class 4A, while Casey County is ranked 10th in class 3A. 

Wayne County currently leads the all-time series 19-3

First game: 1994 (Wayne 63 Casey 12)

last game: Oct 1, 2021(Wayne 21 Casey 14)

win streak: 12 games Wayne County 

This will actually be the 35th meeting between the two teams with Wayne having a 29 to 5 advantage.  First meeting was 1975 with Wayne winning 30 -12.  Casey has also played Adair County 35 times, but their opponent they have faced the most in 50 years is Russell County 38 times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

This will actually be the 35th meeting between the two teams with Wayne having a 29 to 5 advantage.  First meeting was 1975 with Wayne winning 30 -12.  Casey has also played Adair County 35 times, but their opponent they have faced the most in 50 years is Russell County 38 times.

Yes, you are correct. And I do apologize. I must have gotten mixed up. 

• theguru changed the title to Wayne County at Casey County Predictions/Updates

Casey was very impressive earlier this year against Lincoln, especially their QB. I feel like this is the best Casey team in several years. I'm not sure how their defense will match up with Wayne but I think their offense can put up enough points to keep them competitive in most games, including this one.

• Like 1