Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One and done...gone?

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

There will never be real competition for the NFL, and likely not for the NBA. 

I agree on the NBA but the "three year" rule gives the right organization an opening in football. 

27 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree on the NBA but the "three year" rule gives the right organization an opening in football. 

Hasn't this been attempted in the past?

Just now, 4 Quarters said:

Hasn't this been attempted in the past?

I don't know if there has been any attempt to pay players just out of high school big money and if so I can see some of them choosing "that" over college football.

8 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Screenshot_20220920-111313_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220920-111316_Twitter.jpg

In other words we will do what is best for us and screw the young players. 

34 minutes ago, theguru said:

In other words we will do what is best for us and screw the young players. 

That’s no different than any other business in America.

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

That’s no different than any other business in America.

Unfortunately that is almost always true. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, theguru said:

In other words we will do what is best for us and screw the young players. 

Yes, that has always been the NBA and players union position. 

6 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Yes, that has always been the NBA and players union position. 

Generally speaking I think professional players unions are pathetic. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, theguru said:

Generally speaking I think professional players unions are pathetic. 

I agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.