Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County 79 Rose Hill 49

Featured Replies

I anxiously await the moment, kind sir ...

 

 

Frances

 

PS - knowing many of the same acquaintances that I know may not be something you want to brag about - depending on who they are.

I'm not bragging, I think it doesn't say much about them.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I'm not bragging, I think it doesn't say much about them.

 

Well, I'd have to agree with you on that one. I doubt that there are many people sitting around a fireplace, with a snifter of brandy in their hand, regaling each other with stories of their friendship with Frances or the Yak ...

 

 

Frances

Well let's just get started, shall we?

 

First, I have identified myself numerous times. No one (that gives a hoot) doubts my identity. You, on the other hand, choose not to reveal yours. Not a problem, but you really ought to be careful up there on that high horse.

 

Second, I did not lay this season at the feet of two people. Either your ability to digest the written word is lacking, or you intentionally took my post for something that it was not. My words "I think Queen and Terry are playing with two more handicaps" do not speak about those handicaps, much less indicate that the handicaps are individual people. When you try to read my mind, please put your glasses on first.

 

Third, I cannot possibly overstate how little I value your opinion, so I guess we'll call that one a push.

 

Fourth, if you don't like my posts, feel free to exercise the "Ignore" feature. My fingers will continue to grace the keyboard, regardless of what you read into my posts. On second thought, knowing that you are bothered by something I did not say makes it all the more likely that you will continue to be heartbroken.

 

 

Frances

Sounds like Jed struck a nerve. C'mon Frances, do tell the so-called handicaps. And while you're at it, what exactly was the thorn in Paul's side?

  • Author
Sounds like Jed struck a nerve. C'mon Frances, do tell the so-called handicaps. And while you're at it, what exactly was the thorn in Paul's side?

 

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, with regards to the "thorn in Paul's side". I don't know which "Paul" you are referring to.

 

As for the "do tell", I'll have to say it for the fourth time - "I'll leave it at that".

 

 

Frances

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, with regards to the "thorn in Paul's side". I don't know which "Paul" you are referring to.

 

As for the "do tell", I'll have to say it for the fourth time - "I'll leave it at that".

 

 

Frances

Oh, I was talking about the Apostle Paul, the source of his thorn was never revealed in the Bible either. It's just one of those hidden things that make me scratch my head. I was hoping you'd divulge your hidden "handicaps" and give me one less thing to scratch over.

I reread both your post and mine and I'll stand by my statements. Allowing speculation about the coaching staff of RH without correction indicates that is who you are talking about. And if it is not, you should clear that up. If you are speaking about the coaching staff, it could properly argued.

  • Author
Oh, I was talking about the Apostle Paul, the source of his thorn was never revealed in the Bible either. It's just one of those hidden things that make me scratch my head. I was hoping you'd divulge your hidden "handicaps" and give me one less thing to scratch over.

 

LOL - I was trying to think of someone named Paul that was involved with either of the programs (Rose Hill or Shelby County), or someone that posts on here. I was completely lost.

 

 

Frances

 

PS - you shouldn't scratch like that - it may fester.

  • Author
I reread both your post and mine and I'll stand by my statements. Allowing speculation about the coaching staff of RH without correction indicates that is who you are talking about. And if it is not, you should clear that up. If you are speaking about the coaching staff, it could properly argued.

 

I said nothing - absolutely nothing - whatsoever - in any way - in any terms - about the coaches at Rose Hill.

 

Feel free to stand by your statements, and I'll stand by mine. I will decline to be forced to defend something that I did not say, against someone else's speculations.

 

It would be the same if I were to ask you why you are such a strong proponent of Communism. Well? What say you? I read one of your posts in another thread, and it certainly looked to me as if you are singing the praises of Karl Marx. Come on - what's it gonna be? You going to tell us why you would vote for a Leninist or not?

 

 

Frances

  • Author
Give me the quote

 

Are you trying to imply that you didn't say it?

 

 

Frances

I don't know what quote you are talkng about. I'm going to ride my high horse to Lewis Co.

Wow, Brandy, the Apostle Paul, Communism, Marx,,,,,this game was far more serious than it appeared.

  • Author
I don't know what quote you are talkng about. I'm going to ride my high horse to Lewis Co.

 

Isn't that odd?

 

Let me know if you find a way to defend something you didn't say, because someone else speculated on what you intended. :thumb:

 

 

Frances

  • Author
Wow, Brandy, the Apostle Paul, Communism, Marx,,,,,this game was far more serious than it appeared.

 

... and to think that I started the thread to kid some old friends that I hadn't seen in a few years, and to mention how some of their daughters had grown up to be beautiful young ladies...

 

 

Frances

Two thoughts:

 

For Frances: Who wudda thunk it?

 

For Jed: Be careful there are still horse rustlers in Lewis County.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.