Casey County 50 Lincoln County 34

WOFOJP61

I was impressed with how Casey played last week when they played my Rockets. They have good size and a smart QB who is a pretty good player. He has a strong arm and can move in the pocket and beat you with his legs. Stonebreaker is a good WR with good speed and good hands. Little surprised by the amount of points they put up against Lincoln but not shocked they won. I knew they was good enough to win if they played all 4 quarters. Casey will do well this season and win several games. Not sure what is going on with Lincoln I thought this might have been the year they beat Danville after being close last year and thought they might be sitting at 2-0 and not 0-2. Still plenty of football left for them to turn it around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoCkMaN28 said:

I was impressed with how Casey played last week when they played my Rockets. They have good size and a smart QB who is a pretty good player. He has a strong arm and can move in the pocket and beat you with his legs. Stonebreaker is a good WR with good speed and good hands. Little surprised by the amount of points they put up against Lincoln but not shocked they won. I knew they was good enough to win if they played all 4 quarters. Casey will do well this season and win several games. Not sure what is going on with Lincoln I thought this might have been the year they beat Danville after being close last year and thought they might be sitting at 2-0 and not 0-2. Still plenty of football left for them to turn it around.

QB for Casey was 10/14 for 163 yards and 2 tds plus ran for 177 yards and 2 tds.  He was named the MVP of the game.  Casey had over 300 yards on the ground and I'm going to do some looking to see when the last time they had over 300 yards rushing.  I'm guessing it's been over 2 years.

1 hour ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

QB for Casey was 10/14 for 163 yards and 2 tds plus ran for 177 yards and 2 tds.  He was named the MVP of the game.  Casey had over 300 yards on the ground and I'm going to do some looking to see when the last time they had over 300 yards rushing.  I'm guessing it's been over 2 years.

That is some great numbers I know he is a talented QB I seen that last week. Casey has some nice pieces the future should be bright for them. Good luck rest of the season and who knows we may cross paths again down the road you never know!

• Like 1

With Casey and Hart Co looking strong this year it appears Adair would be the odd team out in that district. I don’t think either of those teams could overtake Glasgow for the district but with the way Taylor is giving up points is it possible for one of them to overtake them for the two seed. I would say probably not but it could make for some competitive games in the district.

1 hour ago, LethalPG said:

It’s hard pressed for me to see an automatic W on Lincoln schedule.  It gets very tough.  Hope they get it turned around.

I would have to agree the schedule looks very hard for them after the first two performances. Not one team left on their schedule is an easy out. They would have to come prepared to play and play hard for 4 quarters in every remaining game and I could still see them going 0-10 or 1-9 or 2-8. There is time to right the ship but it would have to start soon or they will be 0-6 or 1-5 in a hurry.

• Like 1